Contacts question

jerparker

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I have a BB Tour and will be getting my Droid on Friday. My question is, will Verizon's Backup Assistant transfer my contacts between the phones or will I have to enter them manually in my Droid? Thanks in advance!

myriad46

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I beleive that you can export out of backup assistant into an excel file. you shoul then be able to import that into google contacts, online. There is no "Verizon Backup Assistant" for the droid.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
What I did when I left my BB for the Droid was I downloaded Google Sync for Blackberry and just synced everything with my Google account. When I got my Droid I signed into my Google account and all of my contacts synced :)

rooktdphi

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
What I did when I left my BB for the Droid was I downloaded Google Sync for Blackberry and just synced everything with my Google account. When I got my Droid I signed into my Google account and all of my contacts synced :)

This really is the easiest way, once you activate the droid and it asks you to login with your google account, it automatically pulls your contacts in from your gmail address book.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer