1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

Default Vibration?

My phone vibrates (or so I think so) at the most random times. I have turned off haptic feedback but I still feel that sometimes when I am using any of the apps it just vibrates? Is there a accidental touch vibrate thing or what?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

You might have the kick back turned on it in settings then accessibility.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

Nope, the kick back is off too.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

Then I'm not sure what it could be. Did you add any apps lately?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

I did but I dont think any of them would mess with the vibration of the phone.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

The only other thing I can think of is a battery pull hope you figure it out. Good luck.

Global Posts
    4,142 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I've noticed that on occasion while I am using the soft keyboard to send a text or whatever, randomly I'll get a much longer vibrate that is not the haptic feedback. Not sure if this is what you're talking about though.

Just got G2 phone with T-Mobile. As is wasn't fully charged I plugged it in when I got home. It is fully charged now and I can't get it to stop buzzing or vibrating. If it is supposed to do that while charging it's a bogus "feature" unless it can be turned OFF. I have been all around the settings.
    Vibrate is set to OFF ALWAYS, Haptic feedback is set to OFF, I pulled the battery out for a few moments and put it back in. Still vibrates. The only way for it to not vibrate is to take the battery OUT.

There's gotta be a way to shut this irritation off short of going back to my Windows Mobile phone :-{

ROM
    AOKP + Franco's

Quote Originally Posted by krustybaguette View Post
    Just got G2 phone with T-Mobile. As is wasn't fully charged I plugged it in when I got home. It is fully charged now and I can't get it to stop buzzing or vibrating. If it is supposed to do that while charging it's a bogus "feature" unless it can be turned OFF. I have been all around the settings.
    Vibrate is set to OFF ALWAYS, Haptic feedback is set to OFF, I pulled the battery out for a few moments and put it back in. Still vibrates. The only way for it to not vibrate is to take the battery OUT.

There's gotta be a way to shut this irritation off short of going back to my Windows Mobile phone :-{
    That's a bad phone, take it back for a replacement.

I'd suggest downloading and messing around a bit with the vibrate settings. When you run the app, just open the menu and select Vibrate Settings. It doesn't give an abundance of options, but it might offer a solution. Other than that, I would have to agree with Sploinkin.

ROM
    AOKP + Franco's

@krustybaguette

I take that back...factory reset and if that doesn't work, take it back for a replacement.

My phone are vibrates in every 10 minutes while keeping in general mode, due to vibration facing lots of problem suggest me what can i do now ?