Volume Down Broke

BigDaddyHicks

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
A ton of different ways to try to fix it.

Buy a broke duplicate on ebay for $50 and replace the buttons

Take the phone apart and try to figure out whats going on with it. Could be something as simple as something being stuck under the button.

A lot of different ways to troubleshoot. Just mess around with it. Press the volume down button and move it side to side.

Dandroid2003

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Thanks man, didn't think of ebay. Found a volume button for $4 shipped. How hard is it to disassemble the droid to replace that? need any special tools?

rpk717

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Why not just download volume app like Audiomanager. Set it up on the home page and adjust any of the audio volumes at one place. Seems better than taking a chance and taking the phone apart.

Savage_Winlock

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Broke Volume Button

My Droid volume button was sticking & getting stuck. As well my warranty was out & I didn't have insurance. So the only thing I could do was find a shop that could repair Motorola Droid. I searched & found Dr. Cell Phone. They told me to send it in so they can take a look & repair it. They said the deal with all the Android phones. So I took a Chance & send it in. They were able to fix, with out having to buying a new phone. So I recommend you taking it to repair shop. Like Dr. Cell Phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87