Email Apps that Allow Emptying the Trash?

ctobola#AC

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
My original Motorola Droid (A855) with Android 2.2.2 runs great... but I'm still frustrated with the lack of features on the native e-mail program.

The big hassle is that there is no "empty trash" option - and since I'm not using Gmail I cannot simply go into my Web e-mail system and empty the trash there.

If the application even had a "select all" option, that would help - I could go into the trash and delete everything, rather than spending hours individually selecting and deleting the items in the trash.

As it stands now, I periodically have to delete all of my e-mail accounts and recreate them.

I have tried K-9, and I like it, but it is not compatible with the Microsoft BPOS system I use at work.

Some coworkers have indicated that the newest version of the native Android e-mail app has a "select all" option - but I don't know if this is specific to their phones. I'm running v2.2.2 of the e-mail client, and can't seem to find an update.

Does anyone know of an update to the e-mail client for the original Droid... or a robust alternative to the native program?

Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer