Auto enter of password (Voicemail)

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
No first hand experience but I've seen others post that you can if you edit the voicemail number. Just add commas for pauses and your PIN.

BoNg420

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I suggest google voice as well since your question was answered already. You can also get a 2nd phone number that forwards to your cell for free. I use it to give out to people I potentially might want to block or when I sign up to companies.

Google voice comes with free visual voicemail too, so you can listen to your messages without even dialing into your voicemail.

Storm_75

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
This is what I have:

*86,zzzz#1

where zzzz is my password.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I set mine up this way last evening and it works perfectly!

PS This is one of the features I was missing from my previous BlackBerry use and I am grateful to have this back...:D

Chillout80s

May 21, 2010
Visit site
I recently had my droid replaced and couldn't for the life of me, remember the procedure to do this again. Thanks to the forum tags I was able to search for it and this thread came up. thanks all again for the info!

tritan

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I set mine up this way last evening and it works perfectly!

PS This is one of the features I was missing from my previous BlackBerry use and I am grateful to have this back...:D

can't get this to work on my droid x . aghhhh.

Ratchet

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Many thanks JawKnee. I had my previous Android phone setup similiar, but the Moto ver woudn't let me enter specific characters in regards to a pause. Now it DOES. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa