Tranquility for latest leak!

anon(40324)

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately, I believe you have to be on the newest 2.3.13 Froyo leak to put this ROM on. Please correct me if I am wrong!

However, if that's the case, it sounds like a huge hassle for minimal improvements. Yes, the Tranquility ROM is a solid ROM, but from what I've been seeing on the forums, the newest Froyo leak is a HUGE pain to install and get root. One of the admins over at Droid-Life (kellex) even went so far as to not recommend installing the newest leak. :/ FWIW, I'll be staying with the original Froyo leak and FlyX final. :) Now we just need that undervolting method for 2.2...

El Poblano

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately, I believe you have to be on the newest 2.3.13 Froyo leak to put this ROM on. Please correct me if I am wrong!

However, if that's the case, it sounds like a huge hassle for minimal improvements. Yes, the Tranquility ROM is a solid ROM, but from what I've been seeing on the forums, the newest Froyo leak is a HUGE pain to install and get root. One of the admins over at Droid-Life (kellex) even went so far as to not recommend installing the newest leak. :/ FWIW, I'll be staying with the original Froyo leak and FlyX final. :) Now we just need that undervolting method for 2.2...

He doesn't say it specifically on the other forum (unless he updated) but people have had problems if they don't use the newest leak. I think its basically just to let those that want the new leak to use tranquility. But it seems that there are some important bug fixes (like the calendar bug).

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87