restoring oringinal launcher

bsims405

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
OK, so my DX has had just about every rom available on it at some point.. Im currently on apex 1.3.0.

I would like to restore the original launcher without reflashing to stock. Im currently running adw, and if i go into say "Home Switcher" the blur launcher is in the list. I can switch to it, but it won't allow me to set it as default.

I had launcher pro installed to system(from a previous rom/never went away from data wipes or system formats) but just uninstalled it through titanium backup.

If i press the home button with no launcher set as default my choices for setting default are adw or set up. Blur launcher is no where to be found unless i launch it through home switcher. I would remove adw through fab's terminal scripts but my fear is the only launcher choice i would have is set up.

anyone have any ideas? Besides sbf :p I would like to find a fix.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
OK, so my DX has had just about every rom available on it at some point.. Im currently on apex 1.3.0.

I would like to restore the original launcher without reflashing to stock. Im currently running adw, and if i go into say "Home Switcher" the blur launcher is in the list. I can switch to it, but it won't allow me to set it as default.

I had launcher pro installed to system(from a previous rom/never went away from data wipes or system formats) but just uninstalled it through titanium backup.

If i press the home button with no launcher set as default my choices for setting default are adw or set up. Blur launcher is no where to be found unless i launch it through home switcher. I would remove adw through fab's terminal scripts but my fear is the only launcher choice i would have is set up.

anyone have any ideas? Besides sbf :p I would like to find a fix.

You'll go to stock launcher, no worries.

singletrack7

May 2, 2010
Visit site
go home, menu, settings, applications, manage applications, running, scroll down to find ADW launcher, open, scroll down and click clear defaults. then when you go home, it should give you a choice to pick your desired launcher. Be sure to check the box on the bottom of the choice box to set your default launcher to your desired choice.

bsims405

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
go home, menu, settings, applications, manage applications, running, scroll down to find ADW launcher, open, scroll down and click clear defaults. then when you go home, it should give you a choice to pick your desired launcher. Be sure to check the box on the bottom of the choice box to set your default launcher to your desired choice.

don't think you read the whole post. When i clear the default and go "Home" the only options there are adw or "SetUp". the moto launcher is not in the list.

Hell i'll just do a nandroid and remove it through fabs script. cross your fingers for me.

bsims405

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Ok it worked. Problem was i hadn't actually gone through the full initial moto setup. So i couldn't access the moto launcher yet.

thanks guys

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wongcheng