NO DATA after roooting and install Gingerbread

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Helps us help you. Can you outline your process and what recovery and firmware you used before and after? I would say a factory reset is in order. If you have a deodexed GB dont use factory recovery, use D2 bootstrap.

moestepp#AC

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Installed 2.3.340 fullthen rooted it, then installed .zip from SD reboot and done. Now the Milestone X is not a verizon phone, its from another carrier...everything worked except data. So, I went to the carrier and got the official .sbf full and reinstall and then had to take the phone back to the carrier to have the setting flash (i.e. NV Items, EVDO settings and passwords)

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Installed 2.3.340 fullthen rooted it, then installed .zip from SD reboot and done. Now the Milestone X is not a verizon phone, its from another carrier...everything worked except data. So, I went to the carrier and got the official .sbf full and reinstall and then had to take the phone back to the carrier to have the setting flash (i.e. NV Items, EVDO settings and passwords)

WHAT is a Milestone X?

Edit:Ok, Milestone is another version of the Droid X (brother) but for other carriers? Anyway, This Gingerbread was intended for the DROID X and D2.

(I think I'm going on a weeks vacation guys)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19