What's your favorite feature of ice cream sandwich

taguluchi

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Now that were all receiving the update what do you guys like best about ice cream sandwich?
rockin an EVO and a wifi xoom

louie2701

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Where is the microphone icon on the keyboard?
Also, I have shot video and tapped the screen ,but no still shot has been taken. Also ,where is this feature that can give special effects to the videos? I did use the panaramoa mode and it works lovely.

"Richer and versatile imaging capabilities: For capturing larger scenes, the camera introduces a single motion panorama mode. Also, you can now take still shots while shooting video just by tapping the screen as video continues to record. You can also launch camera directly from the Lockscreen. When you shoot videos, you can now choose from a number of silly faces and other fun effects which recognize individual facial features so you can give your friends big eyes, squeeze heads, make noses bigger, or change the scenery with background replacement. "

jlo8720

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
big ones that I enjoy/notice a lot

speed (specifically of browser)
folders
chrome favorites synced to browser
music controls on lock screen
screenshot
look
swipe to get rid of
camera redesign
camera panorama

but the number one feature is new look (fonts, colors, unified appearance across apps)

Zarabadoo

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
My favorite is the new launcher that where you can drag an app icon onto "Uninstall" or "App info". It is so much better than managing apps in settings.

piaband

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Panoramic pictures is cool.

There are too many little things to pick a favorite. It's like going from stock to cyanogenmod. Just a million new options

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

revliscrazy

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Haven't seen any mention of the ability to control the user agent in the browser ("Request desktop site")
That and the addition of swiping to remove applications from the recent apps list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa