Happy Birthday Xoom!

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Tomorrow will mark 1 year with my VZW Xoom. I still love this thing and use it almost every day!

How many of you got yours on day 1 and are still loving it?

kennycrudup

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
How many of you got yours on day 1 and are still loving it?
Well, "Day 3" here (waited 'till the 26th, mostly just to see if there were online reports of total sucksidation, and so I could get it from Costco to hedge on their 90-day return policy), but I've used my now-LTE X nearly every day since, and since Google pushed ICS to AOSP it's SO much better a tablet than when it had any HC build on it.

Until a quad-core tablet comes out with a WWAN option, I really have no need to replace it, either!

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Bought mine day one and still going strong. I love it. No plans to replace it anytime soon...there's no reason to!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

jeres88

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Tried to resist buying on day 1... but the lure was too great. I don't regret it one bit! this tablet has replaced my laptop, the only thing I really miss is the ability to program on it...

JediJesus95

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
I got mine on day one and we've had our ups and downs. Ever since I put ICS on it it's been a beast. I'm still not sure I needed a 3g one but that's a choice I'll have to live with for another year.

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I got mine on day one and we've had our ups and downs. Ever since I put ICS on it it's been a beast. I'm still not sure I needed a 3g one but that's a choice I'll have to live with for another year.

In a year i will probably cancel my data package on the Xoom. Ever since I got my Nexus, my data usage has dropped on my Xoom. Last month I used less than 1 gig. Thats the first time that's happened since I got it a year ago.

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Not a day one user. But I got my LTE Xoom about a week before the official announcement of the WiFi only model. So I then returned the LTE version and got the WiFi only version on day one. Still going strong and using it at my desk right now.

STEMALO

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I use it everyday and still find the build quality superior to other tablets. Just wished I got ICS!

sent from LG OPTIMUS LTE using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty