How to delete Dungeon Defenders?

jherm04

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
When I go to Manage Applications to uninstall Dungeon Defenders there is no uninstall option like there is for my downloaded apps. Is there no way to uninstall the apps that came out of the box?

Last edited:

Michlo

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Probably not unless you root it (which you won't want to do at least until after 4G). We have the same issue on the 'phones.

thegunslinger1

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
You can't get rid of Cordy either, something about it being preinstalled software or part of the OS. I will be glad to get it off of there too.

anon(42011)

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Hmm mine didnt come with any apps preinstalled.. Wrong. I do have Cordy which i dont believe i downloaded. Have to check into that. Already owned DD. #Shrug

garbanian

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I like dunfpgeon defenders so I'm happy it came preinstalled, but I cannot update it who there's a problem with the preinstall of it. :(

Ideas?

jbrosnaham

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Bought one too soon.

Purchased a Xoom and go from one dismantlement to the next.
I'm afraid to look in the dictionary under Microsoft I might find Xoom as part of the definition.
Like Microsoft it looks like the Xoom was launched early to make money not fill it's promise as a counter to iPad.
No Netflix, no Skype. Too disappointed to look for other non-working apps.

Complex Pants

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I'm afraid to look in the dictionary under Microsoft I might find Xoom as part of the definition.
Like Microsoft it looks like the Xoom was launched early to make money not fill it's promise as a counter to iPad.

You need to stop seeing this a "counter" to the iPad. If you want a comparison, the Xoom is the G1 of android tablets. It will have bugs and it will have quirks.

crazie.eddie

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

I don't think Motorolla developed Netflix or Skype. I'm pretty sure non of the apps on the Xoom were developed by Motorolla, so you can't really blame them for non working apps. You need to blame the developers on why they don't function on an operating system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa