Unable to review apps

jingpang

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
First of all let me begin by saying that you guys have created an amazing forum out here.

I am new to Android and Xoom is my first tablet. Of course just like the reviews had said, the xoom is an incredible piece of fechnology, but it sure does have its issues.

One of the issue that I am encountering is that I am not able to leave reviews for applications that I have downloaded from that marketplace. I have looked and looked, but have yet to find a way to review an app.

If you guys havae figured that out please let me know. I would really appreciate it,

WillC

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
If you go to market.android.com you can leave reviews via your Xoom. Log into the market using the My Market Account link at the bottom of the page. Search for the app you want to review. Click on the User Reviews tab, then on Write A Review.

jingpang

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the tip. I was finally able to leave a review.
Given all these quirks, I'm not surprised to see such a mix bag of reviews for Xoom.

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I noticed the other day that I was unable to leave a review from my XOOM, so I just did it on my Droid X. I wonder if they are not allowing people with Honeycomb tablets to leave reviews yet, while they're waiting for devs to update their apps. This way people can't slaughter an app for not being compatible before the dev has had sufficient time to update it.

That's the only thing I can think of.