NuShield Dayvue Anti- Glare Protectors

strauss884

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone used these on any of their devices. They said they could custom cut me one for the Xoom, but I'm curious what they do for indoor viewing. Do they cut down on the clarity or crispness of the display at all. I want to use my Xoom to score my little league games, but it's impossible with the glare issue.

NuShield - Best Quality Screen Protectors

trovatrice

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I've used them on a Lumix camera, a Nexus One, an LG g-slate, and an HTC Sensation (with a contoured non-flat screen)....

They definitely make the critical difference in outdoor full (tropical) sun visibility! (I can actually use the camera and N1 and frame the pictures for a change :p ) Indoors, there is no noticeable difference in brightness or color accuracy, and there is zero graininess even when I read the small screens with magnifying glasses.

On the Sensation, which has a profiled gorilla glass screen (perimeter is raised so the glass doesn't touch when you put it face down), I did have to trim it down to 1mm inside the illuminated area of the screen to make it stay perfectly flat.

Out in extremely bright sun, the image will obviously be a few clicks darker than it would be indoors, but you CAN see it clearly in situations where it would be totally illegible without it. I was also pleasantly surprised to find that I can still read the screens while wearing polarized sunglasses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa