Hi,

Was wondering since the xoom can play flash video, does this apply to .FLV files? Can the xoom play these files natively now?

Thanks,

Krazee-Eyez Killa
    03-30-2011 10:10 AM
    I too am wondering about flash compatability in general. Info on the net is all over the place.

Can someone with a Xoom fill us in on the status of flash capabilties of the Xoom?

-Suntan
    03-30-2011 10:45 AM
    I try to run a .swf that controls my home automation system, and it boots up but it is running in safe mode....it is unable to communicate to other devices on the network. I am chatting with someone at Adobe to try and figure out how to run a file in safe mode, but haven't gotten anywhere yet.

Flash capabilities are great. Grab swf player from the market and you should be in business.
    03-30-2011 11:29 AM
    Hi,

Was wondering since the xoom can play flash video, does this apply to .FLV files? Can the xoom play these files natively now?

Thanks,

Krazee-Eyez Killa
    Both QQPlayer & Rockplayer play .flv files (just checked both).
    03-30-2011 01:13 PM
    What about embedded flash in web pages? interactive flash, etc.?

-Suntan
    03-30-2011 01:15 PM
    What about embedded flash in web pages? interactive flash, etc.?

-Suntan
    Its not perfect on all sites, but 90% of what ive tested works. I posred a video showing it the Xoom playing CNET Flash videos. I will admit i havent been a fan of Flash in general, but i have been surprised with the performance on the Xoom.

Some of tye game sites dont render full screen but have been fully functional.
    03-30-2011 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD