Still awaiting....

jrheuman

May 13, 2010
Visit site
At least I am not the only one. There are only so many Xooms to update at this point. I think Sergio could have manually ran scripts to update these by now. Come on google.

CypherMax

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
No update yet here on the Jersey shore. Strange because I got the 3.0.1 update only an hour after it was announced. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to picking the batches. I am also day 1 purchaser and have the Verizon 3G xoom. If we don't have it buy midnight tomorrow I probably wont be surprised ...

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Nothing for me yet. My last update check was a 4:16AM this morning so, I'm hoping it'll be there on the next check.

Reactions: cjspeake

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Nothing here...I'm getting anxious.

I bought on day one, and have a VZW data plan in force. I don't think that makes a difference though...

mloebl

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Wouldn't surprise me if they are on a 24hr cycle as it seems that when my phone updates come in they also seemed to happen after midnight? Regardless as impatient as I am, I always get really excited about it (like a kid on Christmas) then quickly the newness wears off. So I may be stuck waiting, but at least I haven't lost the excitement yet and gotten bored of it :)

-Mike

Jason1000RR

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm also waiting. I have a Verizon Xoom on 3.0.1 in California.

The lack of deployment plans on this update is disappointing from all points. Motorola and Google, try this thing called "collaboration."

Maikai.Guy

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Nothing yet. We have 3 XOOMs, all bought in the first minutes of the first day. All with active 3G connections.

Thanks Mot and Verizon for making sure your valued and loyal early adoption customers are actually valued... not!

I know I keep beating this drum, but the marketing communication of these companies is just abysmal. A loyal customer base is built by communication. I would not be irritated if I received an e-mail saying I'm scheduled for Saturday, or Sunday, or next Thursday. At least I'd know when to expect it. But this unrewarded anticipation this is BS. I have no loyalty to Mot or Verizon. In fact, there will be some satisfaction in selecting an non-Mot, non-Verizon tablet next time.

zmenchhofer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Nothing yet. We have 3 XOOMs, all bought in the first minutes of the first day. All with active 3G connections.

Thanks Mot and Verizon for making sure your valued and loyal early adoption customers are actually valued... not!

I know I keep beating this drum, but the marketing communication of these companies is just abysmal. A loyal customer base is built by communication. I would not be irritated if I received an e-mail saying I'm scheduled for Saturday, or Sunday, or next Thursday. At least I'd know when to expect it. But this unrewarded anticipation this is BS. I have no loyalty to Mot or Verizon. In fact, there will be some satisfaction in selecting an non-Mot, non-Verizon tablet next time.

agree!!

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
It is annoying. It has always been this way with Google from my limited experience. It seems like everyone always gets updates randomly and, I've even read were some people don't get them for a while or never. I usually don't wait and, install my updates manually. I've done this when I had my Nexus 1 and, it was pretty easy and straight forward. The Xoom manual update doesn't seem as easy, though I probably still could do it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty