Screen Protector? Here is the best deal!!!!!!!!

VSG28

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Awesome, just ordered a full body protector and an extra screen protector for the 75% off. Can't beat this for $3.75 unless this is total crap.

bmolloy

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Neither of those coupon codes seem to be working now, they show expired on the 21st. Any others out there floating around that anyone has seen?

Burleson90

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
70off1 works. I ordered 4 screen protectors for $6 total. I suck at putting them on so ordered extra since I'm sure I will mess up. So once I get those and my cruizerlite case ships I will be set. Thanks OP for mentioning this. Gotta love the android community when it comes together

bmolloy

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Thanks a million. That code worked for me too, I had to pick up some other screen savers for other phones too since it was such a good deal.

jordandj24

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
Super fast shipping - I placed my order on Tuesday and while I was going through my mail today (hadn't checked since Thursday) I was surprised to find my order had arrived. I installed it a couple of hours ago. Really easy and takes a while to dry so if you don't like it you can peel it off and try again. I did it a few times before it was to my liking. I squeegeed a lot trying to get the water out but couldn't get it all out. Now I'm just waiting for it to dry and hoping it looks better than it currently does.

Last edited:

Freshly_Snipes

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered my full body prediction. $6 is a steal and I've dealt with these people before on my MyTouch4G.

Don't be alarmed at the haze on the screen. That will disappear and so will almost all the tiny bubbles in the first couple days.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

jordandj24

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to update everyone on my experience with this screen protector - right after I opened up my dialer and placed a call my screen turned off and wouldn't turn back on. I pressed the power button and it would just flick on and go right back off. I just removed the screen protector and everything is working fine again. Interested to see if anyone else has a similar experience.

raiderep

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to update everyone on my experience with this screen protector - right after I opened up my dialer and placed a call my screen turned off and wouldn't turn back on. I pressed the power button and it would just flick on and go right back off. I just removed the screen protector and everything is working fine again. Interested to see if anyone else has a similar experience.

Have tried proximity finder app in the market to see what yours reads as? Mine is reading 5 cm. The reason I ask is I'm curious if all nexii have the same sensor. On the gs3 there were apparently two different sensors and the units with 5 cm reading had much less issues with protectors and such. Might not be relevant here but just curious...I'd like to get these and try them maybe.

Sent from my Full JellyBean on Mako

jordandj24

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
Have tried proximity finder app in the market to see what yours reads as? Mine is reading 5 cm. The reason I ask is I'm curious if all nexii have the same sensor. On the gs3 there were apparently two different sensors and the units with 5 cm reading had much less issues with protectors and such. Might not be relevant here but just curious...I'd like to get these and try them maybe.

Sent from my Full JellyBean on Mako

Just tried it and I got a 5cm as well.