Ringke Fusion case - terrific

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Got the Hybrid Fusion case today, it's terrific. Fit is perfectly dialed in. Buttons are quite firm and there is little feedback of one actually pressing said buttons, however, despite the stiffness it does not take much pressure for the buttons to register the touch.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Got the Hybrid Fusion case today, it's terrific. Fit is perfectly dialed in. Buttons are quite firm and there is little feedback of one actually pressing said buttons, however, despite the stiffness it does not take much pressure for the buttons to register the touch.

Always good to hear another's impressions. That said, there's an existing post on this exact case (pretty clearly defined in its title) showing only 6 posts down the page at the point this new thread was created. I'd encourage any further replies to this thread to post to http://forums.androidcentral.com/nexus-4-accessories/247680-rearth-hybrid-fusion-case.html to keep the information centralized (there's already a pretty good amount of review and thoughts - about 3 pages of posts).

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Saw that thread, just seemed filled with users saying that wanted the case; I figured a new thread from someone actually owning the case could be helpful.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
That's really just the first page - from when it was announced and preorder conversation. The next two pages are largely reviews, links, pro/cons, Q&A, and the like from people who own the case. Having a single place for discussion (unless there's a specific focus or tangent away from the main purpose of an existing thread) just makes it easier for interested parties to subscribe follow.

Anyway, check it out towards the latter posts - one person even posted their solution for the 'non-postive' you gave regarding the buttons!

kaiser10123

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
I got the case Monday and love it very nice fit and makes phone feel very secure

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty