Nexus 4 mods

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I wanted to turn you guys on to thepsy's framework animations.
This thread is in the gnex theme forum over at rootz. Don't get put off because of that. I have installed it on the n4 and it is wicked good.
It turns the phone into a whole nother animal. Well maybe not, but its real nice.
The op keeps putting new stuff into the thread and I'm not sure if the latest is in the op. They all have the same filename.
These need to get run with zipthemer and the resulting file gets flashed in recovery. The nice thing about zipthemer is you can choose to make an undo file to flash if in case you don't like it.
I really think you guys will like it.

Please share any mods you guys come up with.

Last edited:

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Framework animations

I didn't really explain what this mod does.
When you open/close an app and navigate screens within the app or have a menu popup, this mod will tilt, slide, twist, fly in/out , rotate etc. Not all at the same time and not random but do one of the mentioned actions. When moving across your homescreens, this mod will not affect it, the launcher does those animations.
Judging by the lack of replies, I guess most are not inclined to do these type of mods and such. Its ok, you are missing out though lol :D
I am a rom/kernel/mod freak. Its practically all I do on the phone, so pardon my enthusiasm for this stuff.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Framework animations

A nice blue themed, inverted play store. This is from this thread. This the most current version 3.10.10. The author, Gunthermic, used to have the files seperate but has now bunched all the apps into one file. I got the file below before he did that. This is just the play store. All credit to Gunthermic.
Just flash in recovery. Please have a backup handy if something goes wrong.

Screenshot_2012-12-25-07-21-09.png

Attachments

• DH_JBICS_Market31010_v1.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non