For the potential Ice Blue 5X buyers

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: For The Potential Ice Nexus 5X Buyers

I keep flip flopping between loving it and hating it. I know I won't buy it in that color, but I think that if I did I would be happy with it. Or put a case on it if that was false.

landale

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site

It's crazy how different the phone looks from different shots. I decided to switch from white to ice blue when I read somewhere that it looked more blue than green in person. Here's hoping!

SeanJamesWright

May 8, 2013
Visit site

Carphone Warehouse is stocking the Ice Blue but currently not in stock so will be going stealthy with Carbon. What size storage you guys going for?

Posted via the Android Central App

LezCronut

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: For The Potential Ice Blue 5X Buyers

I love the color actually. Tiffany blue is my fave color. BUT the change from the blue back cover to black bezel simply feels cheap to me. So I think the black one must still be the more premium looking one.

SeanJamesWright

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Just ordered the 32GB 5X in Carbon which was in stock at the time but now showing pre-order. The Quartz White is in stock for both storage sizes. Looks like they're selling fast!

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

I love the color actually. Tiffany blue is my fave color. BUT the change from the blue back cover to black bezel simply feels cheap to me. So I think the black one must still be the more premium looking one.
Yeah, unfortunately all nexus devices have black fronts.

sent via Nexus Assassin Edition. Gonfaloniere.

opteron7

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site

one of the reason I selected ICE was my work laptop displayed as a green color. When I pulled up the page at home(personal comp) to show my wife the phone I just pre-ordered. She was like WTF on the color and my son was 'why'......

original00

May 13, 2010
Visit site

I just wanted to be different ;). Getting tired of most phones that are black slabs. Hopefully it looks as good in person