Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: Rumors & Leaks Compilation for the Nexus 5X and Nexus 6Y

2GB RAM for the 5X confirmed: LGE bullhead - Geekbench Browser
6P: https://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench3/3512280

RAM: Amazon had the correct listing
Dimensions: I believe Onleaks is correct.

And this is what we are pretty much getting

I'm still in for the Nexus 5. Ever since it came out I said, if they ever re-do this phone I'm buying it. So I am. It's still a pretty big upgrade over the last n5 with the fingerprint, processor, camera etc... The RAM used is even better. My old N5 runs smoothly still so I don't see why this one would be any different? Sign me up. I'm predicting 299/349 pricing again ala the original Nexus 5.

And is the 808 confirmed? I thought it was rumored to get the 615?

Alex_NJ

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: Rumors & Leaks Compilation for the Nexus 5X and Nexus 6Y

Would just love to have seen a bigger batter in the Nexus 5X too though :(

jdot104

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Re: [UPDATED DAILY; See OP] Authentic Leaks Compilation for the 5X and 6P

god I hope those 6P specs prove true ... I'll gladly pay $700 for the 64GB version

The more I think about it, the less I'm comfortable paying $700 for a 64GB Nexus 6P. I would probably pay $600, but that might be my upper limit. Especially if there are some big hardware compromises like battery size. The camera would have to be incredible. Otherwise I'm gonna look back at the 5X.

Kaido

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Last edited:

Alex98

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
Re: [UPDATED DAILY; See OP] Authentic Leaks Compilation for the 5X and 6P

The 6P looks pretty disappointing since the last "leaks".
A Qualcomm S810 at only 1.55Ghz (seriously ?), no laser-AF or phase detection, a risk to see the same awful OLED display than on the Mate S... (One f the worst AMOLED of the last years).

At 700$, i'm not sure to buy it.

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Re: [UPDATED DAILY; See First Post] Authentic Leaks Compilation for the 5X and 6P

I wouldn't trust the clockspeed readings of these pre-release benchmarks.

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: [UPDATED DAILY; See First Post] Authentic Leaks Compilation for the 5X and 6P

I wouldn't trust the clockspeed readings of these pre-release benchmarks.

agreed, but it'll be interesting to see 1) what it comes in at when it's released, and 2) if it's noticeable in real world use ...

people, myself included, have gone crazy with regards to these specs. truth is, they mean very little since so much factors into the equation. when it's time to break out the wallet though, these things creep into your mind!

personally I'm only concerned with battery at this point. 3450 mAh and I'll grab it at launch (hopefully ... in black) ... less than anticipated and I'll wait for real world tests.

already grabbed the Nexus 6 for $349 so not gonna drive myself crazy. if the battery or something else pops up, I'll just wait for 2016, staying with the M10.

Alex_NJ

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site

I was trying to figure out which will get the best battery life

5.2in 1080p screen, with 808 processor and 2700mAh

5.7in QHD screen, with 810 processor and 3450mAh

or (for my own benefit/consideration)

The Z5
5.2in 4k display with 810 and 2950mAh battery

I think this is going to be close

slave

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site

I got my 5X cases in the mail. They are nearly identical in size to the Galaxy S6.

Kaido

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site

https://www.androidpit.com/exclusive-nexus-5x-color-options

The FCC Just Listed The LG-H790 And LG-H791 (Nexus 5X) With Dimensions, Screen Size, And LTE Bands

The LG phone will reportedly be 146.9mm tall by 72.5mm wide, which is both taller and wider than the original Nexus 5 - not surprising, since the reported screen size is 5.2 diagonal inches. The FCC says that the display size is 133mm diagonally, or exactly 5.23622 inches, so that seems to check out as well.

Onleaks was correct about the dimensions.

Last edited:

jdot104

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site

I'll never understand why people aren't feeling the design. I think it looks awesome. I would love it if the back were flush with the bump for a bigger battery, but 3450 is a good size, and I'm hoping that Marshmallow's optimization will lead to great battery life. If Huawei is incorporating some of their fingerprint gestures into the scanner on the back, I won't complain about its placement.