6p and Moto 360

RTD212

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I'm trying to figure out what is up with my moto 360. I can pair it to the phone with no problem and it keeps a connection too with no problem.. however it seems that when I don't use the watch for a few days and I use my Bluetooth headphones, I can never reconnect my watch to the phone. The only wait I can pair it is via a hard reset on the watch. My Bluetooth list doesn't have the watch listed buy has everything else I have paired listed.

Is the watch supposed to be in that list after its been paired?

I've done EVERYTHING I can think of.. Reinstalled Android Wear, cleared phone cache, Reinstalled Android Wear, and and nothing works.

Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Posted via the Android Central App

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Is the watch supposed to be in that list after its been paired?

No. Neither of my watches (Urbane and S2) show in the list of connected Bluetooth devices but they are still connected.

Sorry I can't help with the main issue though... hopefully someone with a 360 can help out.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I have an original moto 360, I've had it since about a month after launch. I just got my 6p about 3 weeks ago. I haven't had any issues with the watch repairing the phone. I don't go for days, but I do go for several hours sometimes and it always pairs right back up when the phone gets in range. I never turned my watch off. If I'm not going to use it it just sits on the charger.

Posted via Android Central App

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry about the double post, for some reason the first one didn't show up so I didn't think it took.

I have original moto 360. I got it about one month after launch. Had my 6 P for about 3 weeks. I never go for days with it paired, but I do go for several hours sometimes. I've never had any issues with the watch paring back up with the phone. I never turn my 360 off, if I'm not using it it just sits on the charger while it's on.

Posted via Android Central App

RTD212

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
The whole thing is just weird... Motorola wants me to send it back but I think it's just a software issue. I guess it's not because I can't seem to find an answer to my question anywhere

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress