Nexus 6P - Customer support?

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I currently own a Moto X Pure and I really like it but have been wanting to try out a 6p. I would like to know if I purchase it from bestbuy what kind of customer service department does Huawei have? I had issues with Moto care a couple months ago. It took them a month to send me out a warranty replacement device. I want to purchase through best buy because I have several hundred dollars in gift cards from them. Thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: Customer support?

You can check Bestbuy.com and see if they have it at your local store.

Haven't felt with Huawei but I felt with Google and got a replacement device in ordered midnight Tuesday and got it the following Tuesday which should of been Monday but snow storm delayed shipping.

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site

Thanks, I'm not really worried about how long it will take to get the new device. I'm more concerned with what will happen if I need a warranty exchange or repair.

cane prevost1

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site

You are good with warranty repairs. Out of warranty repairs not so much. Huawei has already indicated that they will not do any out of warranty repairs. Screen broken? You are on your own.

D

Deleted member 1065517

i've heard mixed stories on reddit, but mostly complain about the length of time it takes to get the fixed device, but since you say you don't mind the wait... you should be ok.

cane prevost1

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site

Good to hear. Also hearing from people that huawei is saying they won't repair out of warranty even if you pay. Sounds like people are getting mixed messages.

Tom Westrick

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site

I've had fantastic customer support from the Google store. It never took me more than 2 minutes to get connected to a representative, and when I had problems with my first 6P they overnighted a new one to me with a return label for the original.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress