S6 Edge+ to 6P

lvmymoto

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I got my S6 Edge+ the day it came out and it has been a stellar phone for sure. But I like to switch things up sometimes and the S7 isn't enough of a change to really make me want to go out and spend the money. Further more, I have been getting so sick of all of the bloatware and BS that goes along with the carrier phones, especially AT&T and Samsung! And now AT&T is even advertising in the notification drop down on the S7! What a kick in the teeth to their customers. Not too mention that AT&T still hasn't released Marshmallow!! Insane...

So long story short, I just picked up a 6P a few days ago, 64gb in gold, and I'm not going to look back. The 6P is so much more fluid and snappy than the S6, not too mention how great stock Android is! I have never really disliked Touchwiz, but after a few days with stock, I can't stand it!

Few things that Samsung does have over the 6P; the screen is just slightly better, brighter and more colorful, but the biggest thing really is the camera. The 6P's is great, but the S6 cameras are ridiculous! Also, man I miss wireless charging, I really do...

Anyway, other than that very short list, I love everything about the 6P. It looks and feels great, the screen is excellent, it's stupidly fast and smooth, my cell reception is better and the battery has been excellent so far. Very happy with the purchase and I'll be selling the S6 Edge+ very soon.

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Couldn`t agree more.I bought my 6P as a weekend/leisure phone to go along with my daily driver S6....the S6 is now residing in my "unused tech drawer" and I`m using my 6P 24/7 .Brilliant piece of kit.

pamelany80

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I remember my note 5 was brighter than the 6p, although the 6p brightness is plenty for me.
I have a feeling that the Nexus 6p screens are note 4 screens, some people think it's the note 5 screen but I had a note 5 and it was a bit brighter, the note 5 came out when the nexus 6p did so note 4 screens would have been cheaper to buy from Samsung. From what I saw spec wise the only difference of note 4 and 5 screens was improved brightness and 10ppi.
I used Samsung's for a while before getting the 6p. I do miss the samsung dialer and the home button but that's it, I've been very satisfied with the 6p and it's a more affordable phone with the same value, great deal!

lvmymoto

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
That would make sense, it's a great screen no matter what. The more I use the 6P daily, the less I miss my Samsung too. The 6p just works so much better, there aren't any annoying little jitters or freezes, my wifi, Bluetooth and even cell signals are all better. It's pretty amazing actually. This phone just works, darn near perfectly! Very happy with the purchase.

Posted via my amazing gold Nexus 6P

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa