How to disable screen overlay after OxygenOS 3.0.2 update?

A

AC Question

After i updated my Oneplus2 to OxygenOS version 3.0.2, I am unable to give permissions (access Storage, Location, etc.) to any of my installed apps. It is giving me an error - turn Off Screen Overlay from Settings > Apps. While i go and reset this permission for all apps, it still continues to give me this error. I am unable to download any attachment, or pictures on Whatsapp, etc.
How do i resolve it?

Kishor Sakhalkar

Jun 26, 2016
Visit site
After i updated my Oneplus2 to OxygenOS version 3.0.2, I am unable to give permissions (access Storage, Location, etc.) to any of my installed apps. It is giving me an error - turn Off Screen Overlay from Settings > Apps. While i go and reset this permission for all apps, it still continues to give me this error. I am unable to download any attachment, or pictures on Whatsapp, etc.
How do i resolve it?

Kishor Sakhalkar

Jun 26, 2016
Visit site
How do i resolve it?

ehsaan149

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Put your phone in SAFE MODE (press the power off button and press on the on screen power off icon until it asks if you want to go in safe mode. Press OKAY).*

Then once it reboots, go to SETTINGS, then APPS, click on the apps you have the problem with,*
press PERMISSIONS and then turn ON all the permissions (toggle to the right and it should turn green).

Repeat for whichever other apps have this problem then turn reboot the phone..

This fixed the issue for me..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non