Smply_Rcklss

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Are they still selling this phone by invite ? I've heard of a place called oppomart where u can buy it directly but its not exactly the same as the ones that ppl are waiting for invites on. I think they did something different w the software. Anyways, if anyone knows a place pls lemme know thx

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Are they still selling this phone by invite ? I've heard of a place called oppomart where u can buy it directly but its not exactly the same as the ones that ppl are waiting for invites on. I think they did something different w the software. Anyways, if anyone knows a place pls lemme know thx

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

Yep. Still by invite. You can take your chances with oppomart but it will be just that...chancy. They will claim to be selling you the international CM version if you press the point with oppo, but who knows what you'll really be getting in the end. Safer to wait. As frustrating as the system is, they do seem to be sending out more invites in recent days, if the activity in these forums is any indication. Best of luck.

1+1/N5

Smply_Rcklss

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I've heard some fishy things w buying from there. I'd rather much wait on a invite or whatever they decide to do instead of getting a knock off or something. Thank u for the feedback.

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana