Doubletwist compatibility with OnePlus One?

Rob_Schutte

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I have recently purchased a OnePlus One to replace my iPhone 4. I have an extensive collection of music on iTunes, and listen to it regularly during my morning commute. I am not willing to use my data to stream the music, so Google Music is out of the question.

After looking around online for the best Android-friendly iTunes replacement, I settled on downloading Doubletwist. I immediately encountered a problem, however, when I realized my phone cannot be mounted on my Mac as a disc drive. Doubletwist's solution to this problem is the Air Sync feature, which, of course, costs money. I have no problem paying, but I want to be sure it actually works.

On a side note, I've tried the standard drag and drop with AFT, but for some reason it skips over a bunch of songs. While I am aware that Google Music is primarily a streaming service, is it possible to permanently store music on a device through the system without losing various tags and album artwork?

KarlDag

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I have recently purchased a OnePlus One to replace my iPhone 4. I have an extensive collection of music on iTunes, and listen to it regularly during my morning commute. I am not willing to use my data to stream the music, so Google Music is out of the question.

After looking around online for the best Android-friendly iTunes replacement, I settled on downloading Doubletwist. I immediately encountered a problem, however, when I realized my phone cannot be mounted on my Mac as a disc drive. Doubletwist's solution to this problem is the Air Sync feature, which, of course, costs money. I have no problem paying, but I want to be sure it actually works.

On a side note, I've tried the standard drag and drop with AFT, but for some reason it skips over a bunch of songs. While I am aware that Google Music is primarily a streaming service, is it possible to permanently store music on a device through the system without losing various tags and album artwork?
Use Google music to send your iTunes music to the cloud, it's the easiest, and free. You can then pin the play lists or albums you want to your device to not have to stream all the time when away from Wi-Fi.

Otherwise you could look into Plex, it turns your computer into a media streaming server both for your iTunes library and any other media you might have, like movies. Www.Plex.tv

javierlp

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site

Airsync worked with my OPO without issues.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non