OnePlusOne Size

luke227

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Hello

Looking to purchase a One Plus One- only thing putting me off is the size of the device.

Does the large screen cause any problems when using the device, especially with keyboard input?

Also wondering how the camera compares to the Nexus 4 - was very disappointed with the N4 camera.

Thanks
Luke

redlinecoatings

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
I don't find the size causes any issues. I can type one handed and my hands aren't very large. It takes about a week to get used to the size change. As for camera, I used a nexus 5 before this and it takes way better photos in my opinion.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I have had mine since last September or October and I switch off a couple times a day with my Nexus 5 so I still haven't gotten used to the size lol but it's not that bad. I use it two handed. It's bigger in the hand with a case on of course. Without one it feels nicer.

Goliwog

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
I am used to having smaller phones which now feel like toys after purchasing OnePlus one. I am using two hand mostly. I think the ideal size for one hand use is 5 inch. But with larger screen, it's less scrolling, and more comfortable when reading.

net62957

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
I use PieControl Pro and utilize navigation features from the side of the OnePlus One. This feature helps me with one hand use.

Chris Beaudoin

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello

Looking to purchase a One Plus One- only thing putting me off is the size of the device.

Does the large screen cause any problems when using the device, especially with keyboard input?

Also wondering how the camera compares to the Nexus 4 - was very disappointed with the N4 camera.

Thanks
Luke

Why would the size of the screen effect the keyboard?

And to me the camera is great. I am not expecting SLR type pictures with it. But it does a great hob for me.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez