I.H.O CM. 7

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Title state's "IHO CM. 7". nothing else. This would give anybody the impression that this threads about a new IHO CM 7 ROM.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Guess you're in the habit of assuming every thread is a new Rom.. cause title states otherwise.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

vee please show me where the title says anything other than "I.H.O CM. 7".
Ill wait.

Nope didnt think so. Please refrain from inserting your own foot in your mouth while trying to "troll" somebody. It looks bad on yourself and make people have a bad opinion of you. Not that it matters much in the anon world of the internet, but you might need to make a valid post and people will just ignore you next time. Hope your having a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

BoshWadeJames

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Ill wait.
Well sorry mybad sue me or sumthing jus leave me enuff to pay for my optimus v phone bill.

Nope didnt think so. Please refrain from inserting your own foot in your mouth while trying to "troll" somebody. It looks bad on yourself and make people have a bad opinion of you. Not that it matters much in the anon world of the internet, but you might need to make a valid post and people will just ignore you next time. Hope your having a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

vee

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Ill wait.

I see your enter button got stuck or you finally caught onto the "trend" of pressing enter to keep people waiting in suspense on the internet, either way...Why you mad though? =]. Nobodies trolling, in fact, that's just what you're doin. Crossing fingers you don't respond and let this subject die as its a waste of both our times.

To OP, with harmonia, rebornrom and IHO, i was able to pull 2-3 days out of my battery. Of course everyone has different experiences and uses their phone differently, but I consider myself a close to heavy user. Only difference with me is that I turn 3g on only when I use it. Not sure if you use facebook, but a friend of mine has had bad battery issues with facebook and skype. Try different widget apps if you use widgets, or different settings. To me, I always believed that there is a way to get the V to last for over 24 hours without a charge with heavy use.

wagonburner

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm a heavy user and I can pull 6 to 12 out of a charge with my phone set to full tilt boogie. But im using my hardcore, watching movies,streaming tv,music player and phone use. It is much better than stock.

zoidberg_md

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm a heavy user and I can pull 6 to 12 out of a charge with my phone set to full tilt boogie. But im using my hardcore, watching movies,streaming tv,music player and phone use. It is much better than stock.

if you're watching movies, streaming tv, playing games.. etc. theres nothing anyone can do to help you with your battery. Those are just activities that will eat at your battery regardless of rom or phone. You're lucky to get as long as you do IMO.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I see your enter button got stuck or you finally caught onto the "trend" of pressing enter to keep people waiting in suspense on the internet, either way...Why you mad though? =]. Nobodies trolling, in fact, that's just what you're doin. Crossing fingers you don't respond and let this subject die as its a waste of both our times.
I was just merely pointing out the fact your OP was incorrect. IF I had been mad I would have posted something like this......
ever-been-so-mad.jpg