Problem with Recovery

--BioHazarD--

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
(first off i'm going to say sorry if this is the wrong section on the formus!)

recently i rooted my lgvm670-lg optimus v from virgin mobile..
After deciding that the root wasn't for me i proceded to open gingerbreak and used gingerbreak's un-root option (my mistake?)
after gingerbreak claimed my phone was un-rooted, i then proceded to factory reset my phone from the privacy section (another mistake?) thinking gingerbreak propperly un-rooted my phone..

On re-boot my phone loaded into clockworkmod recovery v3.2.0.1
after becoming desperate to fix the phone, without thinking i deleted all previous back-ups and restores on my sd-card, my phone continues to load into the recovery menu, and after trying multiple things and installing stock, it still continues to load into the recovery menu, if anyone would like to see a video of what my phone is doing and get a better understanding of what's happening, feel free to ask..

-thanks to anyone who atleast looks at this, and to anyone who offers any solutions!- -biohazard-

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Never do a factory reset, ever. Its on ALL the threads.That aside, you are in a clockworkmod boot loop. Flash Xionia recovery from your computer using ADB, and select advanced>>fix boot loop (something along those lines) and then flash a ROM.

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.1'd, ICS Themed Optimus V

--BioHazarD--

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Never do a factory reset, ever. Its on ALL the threads.That aside, you are in a clockworkmod boot loop. Flash Xionia recovery from your computer using ADB, and select advanced>>fix boot loop (something along those lines) and then flash a ROM.

I got all my downloads from via: email, by a friend (do i know if all the stuff i downloaded was pulled from here? No.)
I'm not much of a fourm person, so I haven't read anything about never factory reset, maybe I should've done some research on what i was getting into, but after a couple days of messing with it, and figuring out how to use it, I decided it wasn't for me, (because a normal phone's all I need..now I got nothing.)
but I'll try the solution you suggested and hopefully something works, if not...I learned a lesson..THANKS!

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I got all my downloads from via: email, by a friend (do i know if all the stuff i downloaded was pulled from here? No.)
I'm not much of a fourm person, so I haven't read anything about never factory reset, maybe I should've done some research on what i was getting into, but after a couple days of messing with it, and figuring out how to use it, I decided it wasn't for me, (because a normal phone's all I need..now I got nothing.)
but I'll try the solution you suggested and hopefully something works, if not...I learned a lesson..THANKS!

If you need any more help, post here. That was just a brief write up, assuming you knew A LOT that you might not actually know. I can go into some more in depth instructions if need be.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38