Need some help please. Thanks

linzoill

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I just bought my Optimistic V phone today from Walmart for 200$, and while I was texting in the tub, it accidentally fell out my hands and fell into the water underneath the bubbles. After about 5 seconds I found it.
I've tried charging it, and holding the power button down but nothing seems to work. Can anyone help? Thanks. I have no idea what it is.
Thank if you laughed.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
The best thing to do is let a phone sit in a bag or a jar of rice after it gets wet, with the battery and back cover off. The worst thing to do is charge it. I fear your phone may be gone my friend.

Edit: is this your second or something? How could this post have been "sent from my VM-670 using Tapatalk"?
Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.1'd, ICS Themed Optimus V

Reactions: linzoill

linzoill

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Lol its a joke ....that phone woulda been fried lol
Also ...I did pay 200 about 6months ago but it was at an independent cell phone store ....when I heard it was 50$ on black Friday I was pisses lol
Anyone notice I said Optimistic V? Lol
JUST TRYNNA MAKE SOME OF MY COMMUNITY LAUGH
LIVE ON OPTIMUS V

linzoill

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
The best thing to do is let a phone sit in a bag or a jar of rice after it gets wet, with the battery and back cover off. The worst thing to do is charge it. I fear your phone may be gone my friend.

Edit: is this your second or something? How could this post have been "sent from my VM-670 using Tapatalk"?
Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.1'd, ICS Themed Optimus V

Dude....I heard this works. Its soaks all the moisture. Ill try it the day I wet my phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sirius_A