Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 549
Like Tree51Likes
  1. #126  

    Default Re: Cold As Ice working on Optimus V!

    how do you get to the build prob to change the sprint signature to virgin mobile? please help
  2. #127  

    Default Re: Cold As Ice working on Optimus V!

    How do you do that?? please help
  3. #128  
    CuriousNoob's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,592 Posts
    ROM
    Reflash Miui every2-3days

    Default

    Its not really important. Ignore it :P. You have to go into Framework-res.apk and edit eri.xml

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
  4. #129  

    Default Re: Cold As Ice working on Optimus V!

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousNoob View Post
    Its not really important. Ignore it :P. You have to go into Framework-res.apk and edit eri.xml

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    Wish i could -.-.and im using ES file explorer and i went into system/framework and saw the
    Framework-res.apk but now what? am i suppose to delete it and put tdm framework or something? sorry im a noob
  5. #130  
    chucksaysblah's Avatar

    Posts
    139 Posts
    ROM
    MIUI 2.4.2 ROM

    Default Re: Cold As Ice working on Optimus V!

    Quote Originally Posted by samson lamadine View Post
    Wish i could -.-.and im using ES file explorer and i went into system/framework and saw the
    Framework-res.apk but now what? am i suppose to delete it and put tdm framework or something? sorry im a noob
    What i did was this.

    1. I got the quatrimus rom from the other thread on here.
    2.Unzipped it to my desktop (on my pc)
    3. Pulled out the system/framework/framework_res.apk
    4.changed the .apk extention to .zip and extracted it (to a separate folder on my desktop)
    5.copied the framework_res.apk (on my phone via es file explorer)
    6.pasted it into the root of my sd-card
    7.plugged my phone to my pc and copied the framework_res.apk to my desktop (on my pc)
    8.changed the .apk extention to .zip and extracted it (to a separate folder on my desktop)
    9.took the eri.xml from the quatrimus rom i extracted earlier (in the res/xml directory)
    10. put it into the extracted kraven res/xml folder (overwriting the existing eri.xml)
    11. rezip the framework_res from the kraven rom
    12. change the .zip extension back to .apk
    13.and put it on your sd card (on your phone)
    14 using esfile explorer transfer it to your system/framework directory (on your phone)
    15. Your phone will ask you if you want to overwrite
    16. click yes and then it will reboot automatically (at least mine did) then it is fixed.

    There is also a easier way to get the file from your phone by pulling it via adb. But at the time I was doing this i didn't have the root enabled yet. That is todays task lol and another tutorial that i believe someone else already wrote somewhere on here.

    Now there is probably a simpler way to edit the xml directly but i didnt know the line so i did it this way.

    If you don't know how to change the extension of the files here are links for both win 7 and win xp......


    for XP

    for WIN 7
    Last edited by chucksaysblah; 04-29-2012 at 09:51 AM.
    Thanked by:
    samson lamadine likes this.
  6. #131  
    LeoLawliet's Avatar

    Posts
    713 Posts
    ROM
    CM7.2/MiRaGe kernel

    Default



    Sent from my LG-VM670 running CM9 Cold As Ice using Tapatalk
    cole2kb and chucksaysblah like this.
  7. #132  

    Default Re: Cold As Ice working on Optimus V!

    ^As far as I know you should stick with CWM4 for maximum compatibility.

    @rebel

    I agree. TDMs is coming along nicely but this is definitely more stable. Of course, this isn't built for us, which is a downside in of itself. I'm looking forward to where TDMs roms go and where Cold as Ice goes as well.
    Thanked by:
  8. #133  
    rebel69ization's Avatar

    Posts
    501 Posts
    ROM
    Cold As Ice /Hydro ICS

    Default

    My only complaint or concern is that my flashplayer 11 stopped working on this for some reason............

    sent from my ice cold OV 4.0.4
  9. #134  
    chucksaysblah's Avatar

    Posts
    139 Posts
    ROM
    MIUI 2.4.2 ROM

    Default Re: Cold As Ice working on Optimus V!

    Quote Originally Posted by rebel69ization View Post
    My only complaint or concern is that my flashplayer 11 stopped working on this for some reason............

    sent from my ice cold OV 4.0.4
    It was ported to your gb rom most likely. ICS is a completely different ballgame.
  10. #135  
    CuriousNoob's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,592 Posts
    ROM
    Reflash Miui every2-3days

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chucksaysblah View Post
    What i did was this.

    1. I got the quatrimus rom from the other thread on here.
    2.Unzipped it to my desktop (on my pc)
    3. Pulled out the system/framework/framework_res.apk
    4.changed the .apk extention to .zip and extracted it (to a separate folder on my desktop)
    5.copied the framework_res.apk (on my phone via es file explorer)
    6.pasted it into the root of my sd-card
    7.plugged my phone to my pc and copied the framework_res.apk to my desktop (on my pc)
    8.changed the .apk extention to .zip and extracted it (to a separate folder on my desktop)
    9.took the eri.xml from the quatrimus rom i extracted earlier (in the res/xml directory)
    10. put it into the extracted kraven res/xml folder (overwriting the existing eri.xml)
    11. rezip the framework_res from the kraven rom
    12. change the .zip extension back to .apk
    13.and put it on your sd card (on your phone)
    14 using esfile explorer transfer it to your system/framework directory (on your phone)
    15. Your phone will ask you if you want to overwrite
    16. click yes and then it will reboot automatically (at least mine did) then it is fixed.

    There is also a easier way to get the file from your phone by pulling it via adb. But at the time I was doing this i didn't have the root enabled yet. That is todays task lol and another tutorial that i believe someone else already wrote somewhere on here.

    Now there is probably a simpler way to edit the xml directly but i didnt know the line so i did it this way.

    If you don't know how to change the extension of the files here are links for both win 7 and win xp......


    for XP

    for WIN 7
    That's probably not a good idea, as both roms CAN have a different framework.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
  11. #136  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoLawliet View Post


    Sent from my LG-VM670 running CM9 Cold As Ice using Tapatalk
    How do u get the time to say it like that? Seven [48]
  12. #137  
    LeoLawliet's Avatar

    Posts
    713 Posts
    ROM
    CM7.2/MiRaGe kernel

    Default Re: Cold As Ice working on Optimus V!

    Quote Originally Posted by drm1992 View Post
    How do u get the time to say it like that? Seven [48]
    Minimalistic Text and patience, I made a better layout a couple of hours after I posted that screenshot.

    If you like, I could upload a zipped folder with my preferences.
  13. #138  
    rebel69ization's Avatar

    Posts
    501 Posts
    ROM
    Cold As Ice /Hydro ICS

    Default

    I was wondering bout that, its bad a**
  14. #139  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoLawliet View Post
    Minimalistic Text and patience, I made a better layout a couple of hours after I posted that screenshot.

    If you like, I could upload a zipped folder with my preferences.
    Yeah sure I would like that. And if you dont mind instructions too please. Semi noob here
  15. #140  
    arnold1997's Avatar

    Posts
    693 Posts
    ROM
    My Version Of CNA

    Default

    Will the camera fix work.on our phones?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  16. #141  
    LeoLawliet's Avatar

    Posts
    713 Posts
    ROM
    CM7.2/MiRaGe kernel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drm1992 View Post
    Yeah sure I would like that. And if you dont mind instructions too please. Semi noob here
    No problem, I'll upload it in a while.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk
  17. #142  
    LeoLawliet's Avatar

    Posts
    713 Posts
    ROM
    CM7.2/MiRaGe kernel

    Default

    The battery on Cold as Ice is unbelievable, holy s*** I can't believe it's been unplugged for the past few of hours and it's still on 100% :o

    Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk
  18. #143  
    chucksaysblah's Avatar

    Posts
    139 Posts
    ROM
    MIUI 2.4.2 ROM

    Default Re: Cold As Ice working on Optimus V!

    That's probably not a good idea, as both roms CAN have a different framework.
    Well i didnt use the entire framework folder man just the one file. I was also told to do it by another dev on here so I assumed it was common practice.
  19. #144  
    arnold1997's Avatar

    Posts
    693 Posts
    ROM
    My Version Of CNA

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arnold1997 View Post
    Will the camera fix work.on our phones?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Will thekravens fix for camera preview work if we use cold as ice

    Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2
  20. #145  
    puffen619's Avatar

    Posts
    84 Posts
    ROM
    Cold As Ice

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arnold1997 View Post
    Will thekravens fix for camera preview work if we use cold as ice

    Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2
    Patience young padawan, we will soon find out.
  21. #146  
    LeoLawliet's Avatar

    Posts
    713 Posts
    ROM
    CM7.2/MiRaGe kernel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arnold1997 View Post
    Will thekravens fix for camera preview work if we use cold as ice

    Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm pretty sure it's gonna work.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk
  22. #147  

    Default Re: Cold As Ice working on Optimus V!

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoLawliet View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's gonna work.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk
    I would sure hope so, considering thekraven is the guy who put together Cold as Ice

    *laughs*
  23. #148  

    Default

    Who has a working camera with preview? This guy!

    Expect to see an update soon
  24. #149  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mjs2011 View Post
    Who has a working camera with preview? This guy!

    Expect to see an update soon
    don't expect anything he's a hard working dev that doesn't even have to continue this rom so be patient he could take as long as he likes several years if he wants so be patient you will eventually get an update

    Sent from futuristic optimus s
  25. #150  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoLawliet View Post
    No problem, I'll upload it in a while.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk
    OK coo. I'll stay posted
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B