[ROM][PORT] Joyfully Optimus - Ios Gingerbread Rom!!!

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like Torch wins!! :) Well I wiped dalvik before I flashed the rom, should I boot into recovery, wipe dalvik and reboot or is there an easier way to do that?

RyanJKremer

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
3G works right off the bat.

So, I had a couple issues this afternoon. 3G disappeared. Tried the fix for the first build- no luck. Had to reboot. This brought it back right away.

The other issue is: when I decided to reboot to try to fix the 3G, I had about 46% battery. After the reboot, I was at 32%. I'm assuming something with the battery stats went wonky about the same time the 3G did. Our, maybe they're unrelated. Hard to say.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
That's due to a battery reading. Not rom related. When you go into recovery mode, you lose more lower. So when you flashed the ron, boom went the life. :p

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Any one else experiencing this but my CM settings are not working like Clock Am/Pm and Battery Percentage and what not. It used to on last build.. :/

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
It works find for me , also espier launcher crashes on me so now Ian using adw any good iPhone launcher?
42570273-9a73-4871.jpg
42570273-9adc-16f6.jpg

randomosity117

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
So I gave this rom a shot for a few days and I must say nice work :D it is solid. Having "ios" on an android phone was a weird experience haha but not necessarily badbad

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Okay guys here you go... This is how to get the CLOSEST to ios possible as of today. <3
1. Install this rom
2. Change the clock to center and Normal Pm/Am, Get batter % and Icon
3. Install these applications
Iphone Notifications
iLauncher
Iphone Keyboard Emulator
Espier Browser
4. Download a Music Icon, Clock icon, and Safari icon. Change all of them according to so in the Ilauncher settings application so now every app is themed like Ios5 Then "Hide" All of the random apps that are unneeded on the homescreen.
5. Customize your homescreen however so.
For more of a Ios look..
6. Install MiLocker and get Iphone 6.7.Mtz ( Its a Miui Theme ) and use that, then in Milocker check "Hide statusbar" and its a clone to the Lockscreen.
Random reminders...
In the orginal lockscreen Double hit home to see the camera shortcut.. No one mentioned this so far!
.. Have fun! :D

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Welcome, If you follow all my instructions you are like 95% ios maybe even more honestly lol. If only i had a video camera i would film this in the dark and you wouldnt even be able to tell really..

torch2424

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Mind PMing the 3G fix?

I sent a PM to a user named the.emilio, and he shared with me:

deodex the rom, grab the cdma folder from cm7's (or whatever) framework.jar and stick it in joy os framework.jar. then compile, zip, sign, etc.

You need to decode the framework.jar file from both roms using baksmali/apktool

There are two CDMA folders
- com/android/internal/telephony/cdma
- android/telephony/cdma

Only the first one needs to be replaced. although you can replace both.

If you use it please give him credit :D

Reactions: Badboytoast

torch2424

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Any one else experiencing this but my CM settings are not working like Clock Am/Pm and Battery Percentage and what not. It used to on last build.. :/

hmmm that shouldn't be happening, the only thing I changed from these two builds were communications files :0 have you tried doing a full wipe and reinstalling? :D

torch2424

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Okay guys here you go... This is how to get the CLOSEST to ios possible as of today. <3
1. Install this rom
2. Change the clock to center and Normal Pm/Am, Get batter % and Icon
3. Install these applications
Iphone Notifications
iLauncher
Iphone Keyboard Emulator
Espier Browser
4. Download a Music Icon, Clock icon, and Safari icon. Change all of them according to so in the Ilauncher settings application so now every app is themed like Ios5 Then "Hide" All of the random apps that are unneeded on the homescreen.
5. Customize your homescreen however so.
For more of a Ios look..
6. Install MiLocker and get Iphone 6.7.Mtz ( Its a Miui Theme ) and use that, then in Milocker check "Hide statusbar" and its a clone to the Lockscreen.
Random reminders...
In the orginal lockscreen Double hit home to see the camera shortcut.. No one mentioned this so far!
.. Have fun! :D

Is it alright if I put this in the OP and give you credit? :D alot of people are having trouble with espier, so this guide is great :3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress