[GUIDE] Optimus V ZVJ

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
ok like everyone else i did try to restore data with my nvs file only to be greeted with the sprint setup under m.ip i tried resetting them but they kept reverting.

i took asadullah's advice and got anycut installed and made a shortcut to LG Hidden Data under activities, opened the new shortcut and went to cdg2 data settings then selected undefined rather then sprint. Now i could edit my profiles without it reverting.

after messing around for a while with dfs,qpst,and lgnpst i noticed that even if i disabled profile 0 it would get reenabled so i think it uses this one for data. i set it up with MEID@mdata.vmobl.com and made sure the HA and AAA keys stuck by rebooting and reading it again with dfs. ok it stuck but still no data

i while in dfs i decided to look at the data tab next to mobile ip, there are 2 boxes filled in with MEID@mdata.vmobl.com, HDR AN and HDR AN LONG with PWD boxes under them i noticed one of them had the old Sprint AAA key as pwd so i copied my AAA key (Not Hex) and pasted it in the PWD boxes and rebooted. BAM 3G Data came on!!

Oh duh, skip the sprint thing....this probably would be the reason why you lost data, just press menu key (home key) and press skip and then it wont download sprint settings, did anyone try skipping?

Sent from my Optimus V running Optimus S firmware on MetroPCS

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully we can get this going tonight. I'm traveling for a family reuinon with no 3G/1x.

I can text, didn't test call yet. Problem is my phone is activated because its changed to LS670. I need to change it back, but there isn't a file for emergency.

The unbridled guide, I didn't try. I'm afraid it'll mess up the service permanently.

Sammyz, please. Is there a way to change it back to VM670? That's all I need. Activate open for a second and closes.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Read back a few posts thewraith420 got it working...

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I will try to work on the OP tonight or tomorrow morning for a more detailed way of getting data to work on ZVD. Now will getting to ZVJ break it again?

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: [GUIDE][WIP] Optimus V ZVJ

It might possibly have saved the keys in them. Opendfs and you might have your keys still there in the second profile.

YAHOOOOO WRAITH! okay I'm assuming updating to zvj from zvd will bork it again.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Can someone Teamviewer me? In lost with this DFS program. I looked into that fix Brick with Optimis S firmware. I noticed my profiles are all different. I followed everything in the OP, so I backed up the original NVS file.

I restored it as well. Still have it too.

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

Can someone Teamviewer me? In lost with this DFS program. I looked into that fix Brick with Optimis S firmware. I noticed my profiles are all different. I followed everything in the OP, so I backed up the original NVS file.

I restored it as well. Still have it too.

Is someone teamviewing you yet?

Also I just noticed, this thread is the second first trending top viewed thread :D
EDIT: also this is the hottest thread :D :D

Last edited:

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

I'd help you but I'm working. That's good that your profiles are different. You may very well still have your keys. What exactly do you see when you go to the m. IP tab in dfs? On the profiles, if any of the first three have the hex aaa and hex ha codes, you're good. Don't delete them.

Reactions: ThatGuyLurkin

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
4c62d649-4150-1cc5.jpg
Ehh?

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
The hex values have stuff in them. Ill read it again. That was tooken last night. There's stuff like

0.000.000 or 255.25.25.

I don't know O-o

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
We'll see. Just need teamviewer help to make sure I don't screw up. I don't want to o_O

But I never deleted anything. And I do have the original file backed up. I just need data going. I can't stand a 10hour car trip with no browsing xD Monday, ill be back, but that's to long. :(

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

We'll see. Just need teamviewer help to make sure I don't screw up. I don't want to o_O

But I never deleted anything. And I do have the original file backed up. I just need data going. I can't stand a 10hour car trip with no browsing xD Monday, ill be back, but that's to long. :(

I can help in 10 minutes.

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

So question. The fix that zakman posted so that the jb cm10 rom would boot, would that work on any zvj roms? Cuz then there's not really any point in getting the zvj radio on our phones. Or is there another reason we should want this radio?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez