Need some good mods

Nico72

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
So far I got Beats, Amphetamines, and a nice Google spinner boot animation. Anything else I should flash on my phone to get it running like a champ? I'm using Bobz latest CM9 if that helps.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
utasebuj.jpg

Its a collection that I had.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347011350966.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347011350966.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 208

atrain2324

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
tried flashing the Adrenaline Engine...followed the instructions. Nothing doing. It got stuck at the LG boot logo after 10 minutes. So just restored from backup.

Might not be playing nice with Amphetamines it seems...

And would Megabassbeats break DSP Manager?

zeldalink14

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Could someone please give me some info on what these tweaks do and also in what order to install them in please. Thanks!!

Quattrimus AOKP beta 2
Optimus V

Last edited:

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
tried flashing the Adrenaline Engine...followed the instructions. Nothing doing. It got stuck at the LG boot logo after 10 minutes. So just restored from backup.

Might not be playing nice with Amphetamines it seems...

And would Megabassbeats break DSP Manager?

Try mounting system.

Could someone please give me some info on what these tweaks do and also in what order to install them in please. Thanks!!

Quattrimus AOKP beta 2
Optimus V
Flash in any order you want to. :)

Google them. You'll find them really easy.

Reactions: Badboytoast

johnh02

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I can't tell a difference when I flashed the megabassbeats.zip and dsp doesn't work I guess

Sent from my LG Optimus V using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk?

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I flash it on CM9, so it will flash, but will it be noticeable is unknown. There's small proof it works, But its made By Sony to improve the pixel quality on the screen. Google ' Sony Bravia Engine XDA '. One of those threads has 2 photos. Before, and after.

johnh02

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks tgl i looked it up btw. Oh yeah I forgot to ask but are they going to unarchive the miui v4 by any chance? Because I really like it and would like to see it get worked on.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Just want to confirm before I end up doing something stupid,
I put this non-flashable file after unzipping, on the root of my SD, and then I can flash each individual tweak?

The zip he posted contains a number of flashable tweeks. Make sure that you mount your /system partition before beginning the process, as many of the scripts do not include that command. They should all "work," though some (Sony Bravia engine, etc) may not do a lot. It's up to user experience.

ebrown761

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I don't see it say anywhere, but still, does it matter which recovery is used to flash mods and tweaks like these right now I'm using TWRP 2.2.2.1 touch recovery, i usually when im not 100% about, i jump back to my old standby bluecwm, but if i could stop doing that be great, either way thanks

johnh02

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Yes it shouldn't matter what recovery ur using. People told me that cwm touch recovery can't flash everything ,but let me tell ya I have never bricked this phone and I flash anything on this. Oh and make sure you have a backup just in case something goes wrong. If something goes wrong restore your rom :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer