Quick Rodimus Rom Question

Fireproof118

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Greetings!
New to the forum, relatively new to the Android OS, and I've hit a wall. I've managed to root and install custom recovery, and want to install the Rodimus Rom. I've got Rom Tools and SuperOne, (which I found AFTER rooting, haha,) bt the problem I'm reaching is that it says that Amend scripting has been stopped. I tried to de-updating(?) or whatever it's called to a later pre 3.x version of ClockworkMod, but the options that Rom manager gives me are 3.0.0.6 and 3.0.0.5. I also tried to flash a recovery over using Rom tools, but to no avail.
HELP! It looks like I cant install any ROMS yet, and I very much would like to. If someone can help me out, it would be great. I don't know much about ADB input, but if it's explained to me I think I can do it, whatever the fix is. I mean, I've made it this far. Help!
Jason :'(
LG Optimus V

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I used Romtools to root and flash the Rodimus and had no problems whatsoever. If you are running into problems try going into recovery and restore your backup (I hope you made one). Then try to flash the rom again.

overthinkingme

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
You're using the wrong clockwork recovery. Get the xiona clockwork one. That, or thunderc recovery.
Flash them manually.

The one you're using works best for aospcmod.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Fireproof118

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks everyone!
I guess my real question is:
How do I get to an older recovery?
I feel like I should know this, but I'm out of ideas.
Thanks!
Jason

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks everyone!
I guess my real question is:
How do I get to an older recovery?
I feel like I should know this, but I'm out of ideas.
Thanks!
Jason

Look for the link on the Rodimus thread as to which recovery you should use and how to download it. The included recovery with the romtools package is the correct one, I believe.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty