Remapping my buttons

Retorrent

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
OK long story short I am using zefs Optimus s rom on my v Because the asop one would freeze up on me and the other one would give me problems with the prox sensor no matter what I did.

The S rom works awesome on phone it just swapped around my home and options key. So is there any way to fix this? Or do I have to live with it? Keep in mind that I am still a novice and am trying to be able to get to the /system /usr/keylayout to try and fix it. Any help would be appreciated.

from my LS670 using Tapatalk

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
OK long story short I am using zefs Optimus s rom on my v Because the asop one would freeze up on me and the other one would give me problems with the prox sensor no matter what I did.

The S rom works awesome on phone it just swapped around my home and options key. So is there any way to fix this? Or do I have to live with it? Keep in mind that I am still a novice and am trying to be able to get to the /system /usr/keylayout to try and fix it. Any help would be appreciated.

from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Use a button mapper program I believe there's one on the market and on xda forum. Or the method before my postpost

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olyria10