Harmonia 1.3 and Clockwork mod recovery?

slyr114

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
i wanted to try using rom manager but most of its features all require that u install the clockwork mod recovery... so i clicked install and selected optimus V and then tried to reboot/boot into recovery mode but it just stays at the lg logo.... i can get into the actual phone fine and everything works just cant access recovery... is there any way to flash a new recovery from the phone itself cause i am using my mac right now and dont think i am able to flash a new recovery using terminal since i dont have the sdk for android installed.... ??

slyr114

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
ya i just bought flash image gui cause i am not near my actual computer, so i got that to work with xionia! thanks again i didnt even know that cwm was also thunderc! shoulda read the readme lol

studiompd

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Having trouble flashing cwm recovery to xionia. In terminal I keep getting "flash_image not found". I was successfully able to flash the recover to clockworkmod using rom manager, but Harmonia wont install via rom manager. Any ideas?

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
studiompd, are you trying to install a ROM from ROM Manager. When installing a new ROM you need to wipe 3 things and format 4. You can not do this from ROM Manager. It will only allow you to wipe cache partition,and Dalvik cache. This is only good enough to install an update,a theme,a kernel,a patch to a ROM that's already installed.
In other words,you can not install any ROM from ROM Manager.

If you are getting flash_image not found then you are not typing the name of the recovery.img exactly as it is on the sd card.
If you rename the recovery you are trying to flash to vrecovery.img or recovery.img or r.img,then it will be easier to type in command prompt and remember as well.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89