how to solved my verizon sim card puk, and im not registered verizon wireless and i forgot my mobile

jastary

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Im from the phillipines i have a verizon elipsis 7 4g tablet, my 4g sim was puk and i forgot the mobile number not yet registered verizon wireless..anyone can help me this problem??

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What exactly is the problem? Are you unable to use the tablet otherwise? Are you trying to use some other non-Verizon sim card?

jastary

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
I already use my tablet without sim card coz my verizon 4g sim was puk.no sim card/ no service if insert another simcard

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you trying to use a non-Verizon SIM card in your Ellipsis 7 to get LTE data while in the Philippines? Which carrier is it? Do you know if the tablet uses the same LTE bands that your carrier uses?

The other possibility is that the device is carrier-locked to Verizon, and you'd have to unlock it by contacting Verizon. All of their more recent devices are supposed to be unlocked, but the older ones may still be carrier-locked.

jastary

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Tnx, Im trying insert smart sim card from the philippines carrier..its not work..can u give me guide lines how to unlock my verizon elipsis 7 4g lte tablet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez