Micro/Mini USB Y-Cable??

ancalagon

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Just got the Sprint HTC Hero. Love it. Simplifies my life. Now I want to simplify my charging life. Hero charges via mini usb, my bluetooth charges via micro usb. I would like to know if anyone can point me to a y-adaptor that will let me charge both at the same time. Carry around one cable from wall charger to car charger to my usb port on my work PC.

TaeKwonDonkey

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
I don't know where you live but I live in the capital and there are some small computer expos that occur in the surrounding cities from time to time. At these expos, you can find pretty cheap connectors and adapters that would be ridiculously priced at a store. I suggest you check one these, if they have them where you live.

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Just got the Sprint HTC Hero. Love it. Simplifies my life. Now I want to simplify my charging life. Hero charges via mini usb, my bluetooth charges via micro usb. I would like to know if anyone can point me to a y-adaptor that will let me charge both at the same time. Carry around one cable from wall charger to car charger to my usb port on my work PC.

Are you sure the power brick would produce enough current to charge two devices simultaneously?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch