What Android phone from Verizon to chose from?

php111

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong section for posting this, so please move my thread if needed.

What Anroid phone with Verizon would be a good choice? I currently have the iPhone 4 32GB with Verizon, and am planning on staying with Verizon. I was reading about the Samsung Galaxy S3. I also have a jailbreak on my phone, and if I do get a Android then I am planning on rooting it. I was reading this thread from this site, and what phone was the moderator talking about where rooting an android opens more doors then jailbreaking the iOS? It's this thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/an...4554-rooted-jelly-bean-vs-jailbroken-ios.html

Thank you for any help!

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I've had 4 Android phones, all of which were rooted, and I didn't have any problems. As for switching, you won't be disappointed. Android is the superior platform. I personally will never purchase an iPhoney ever again.

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Personally I have done fine with the 16gb that comes with the HTC DROID DNA. This is really a spectacular phone. Quad core processor, 2gb ram, 16gb internal memory 5 inch 1080p display, etc. This phone also comes with buttery smooth Jelly Bean. There's not a phone made today that can touch it. If you need more storage you always have cloud. And unlike the Nexus 4 which is made of glass, this phone won't shatter if you sneeze... Lol. Good luck in your decision.

Sent from my Jelly Bean flavored HTC DROID DNA

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Droid Razr MAXXHD had 32gb internal storage and an awesome battery. It will be a nice step up from an iPhone. The only reason I didn't keep mine was I wanted a really big screen.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

mamawM

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The s3, dna, and maxx/hd are all 3 excellent phones. You won't go wrong with any of them. It''s a matter of personal preference. Go into a store and play with each of them and then go with the one that is the best fit for you.

Sent from my Xoom using Android Central Forums

php111

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
The s3, dna, and maxx/hd are all 3 excellent phones. You won't go wrong with any of them. It''s a matter of personal preference. Go into a store and play with each of them and then go with the one that is the best fit for you.

Sent from my Xoom using Android Central Forums

Thank you,

speed4tu

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
The s3 is a great phone. I just upgraded to the note 2 and it's an improvement on the s3 by a bit. If u don't mind the larger size. The s pen is great for numerous things including Web browsing

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
The note 2 is the best phone out right now and the GS3 is next, you can make a case for the dna but it's falling short in a couple areas

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the galaxy S III unfortunately on T-Mobile

mamawM

May 17, 2010
Visit site