so ipad only cost 350 now... hmmm very tempting

i1der

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Im not in a rush to jump into a tablet yet but the price is RIGHT...
I wish a Honeycomb comes out with similar price soon...

timkedojeh

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
An iPad at $349 is tempting for my parents, but I personally hopped on the Nook Color at $200 bandwagon and, for the moment, couldn't be happier. Just plain easier to hold on the go.

Steve, if you're reading this: I will buy a 7-inch iPad on release day. Even if it is priced the same as an entry 9.7-inch iPad, even if it contains last-gen guts. Shut up and take my money! :p

MikeBinOK

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I have had a first-gen iPad since launch day last year, and really like it. There are advantages to having a foot in both Android and Fruity camps! I don't regret it, and suspect I'll be buying an iPad 3 in a year( not upgrading this go around).

eric6052

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
My wife and I both have Android Phones and I have a Nook Color while our lids have an iPod touch so you could say we have a foot in each camp as well. I think a tablet of some sort would be really nice for her for surfing the web and keeping the kids entertained. I was all set to order her an iPad 2 for her birthday but she told me she would rather save the money and get last years model so that's what we did. $400 with free shipping is a pretty good deal.

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Also running a nook color with froyo here...I've used both and have to say i prefer the 7in, much easier to hold.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
iPad is only $350!? How much is data per month? I'm considering getting one this week.

Does it use WiFi too?

You can have wi-fi only version on retail price or get a 3G+WiFi version.

But seriously? Giving up on TB?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm find the iPad for $536 on VZW...
I think I am glad to see you have a few other options open for you. Good for you. At the same time I'm tempted to say "you, fickle, you!" Haha!!!

As for me, I'm really stubborn though and I am now hellbent on getting my hands on the Bolt baby.:)

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I want the Bolt, I just am tired of waiting. I could have used it on this trip.
I'm gonna wait for this nasty tease till the day it is released. I have lost too much sleep over it to give up now!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress