DON'T buy screen shields!!!

seankrems2009

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Hello AC!

Tonight at work I can to a conclusion that if I had been wrong about my assumption, it wouldve ruined my phone. However, I was right! When you get an Xperia Play it may come with a screen shield in the box BUT if you look verrrrrrry closely at your phone already (look specifically around the top of the buttons) you'll see what already looks like a screen shield. That is because it is. I found that out tonight when I took a blade and peeled it off as it was starting to on its own anyway. Recently I dropped my phone down a flight of stairs and it went face down. I was mortified to see all the scratches, but because it was a shield, my phone looks brand new again. Now, just to buy another one. lol.

Reactions: sniktawm

lowdwn169

May 6, 2010
Visit site
i thought it looked like there was one on there already!! thanks for the verification! i almost bought one too. was going to put it right over top of the one that is on there.

ele5

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I have bought screen protectors for my phone, but i did notice that there was a shield on it, but Screen protectors do not kill my wallet and i feel my phone is safe, worth it.

dubberz

May 30, 2012
Visit site
I recently replaced my touch screen and i ve jst realised from this thread tht I have two protecrors on loll cause I put a screen protecter on it to prevenrt svratches,haaahaa done well , I defintly wont gt scratches on now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa