Looking like its being sent back for another Galaxy S2...

LoneRonin

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I really wanted to like this phone and when it dropped to 0 dollars I thought I'd go for it instead of having 2 S2's....but man its not looking good.
First off the speaker is absolutely pathetic. The S2 blows it so far out of the water I'm going to do a comparison video and post it. I know most of the time we have headphones but still...even the Xloud is pathetic.
There's so many stupid apps that cannot be deleted, such as FB, Twitter, some stupid games... Surprisingly the capacitative buttons are not as bad as I had expected, however I do wish the buttons were backlit.
Then no right swiping a contact to call and left to txt. The Samsung has this, come on Sony...
Worst of all you can't disable the stupid letters that come up in a big box every time you type...ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME?? It has every other option but the one to disable that...
Another basic feature in the Samsung, and this is the S2 mind you.
I went with this phone hoping for Sony ingenuity and the fact that ICS is out now against the fact that the most reliable and best phones I've ever had have been Samsungs. Other than the screen I really don't think I'll justify keeping this one.

LoneRonin

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
rather not pay $160...
I just realized the crappy sound was due to the plastic covering still being on it. Its brand new and I didn't know where the speaker was and it was being muffled.

So does anyone have a fix to disable the text preview? I'd love to hear about it, still on the fence...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez