at&t x-10 2.1 upgrade

ddymond

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone used the davinci team website to upgrade the x-10 to 2.1
If so were there any issue. $14 isnt going to break the bank but would frustate the hell out of me if it doesnt work. The directions on their site seem to easy

crimsonsky

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I know this is an old post, and don't know if you ever did it, but I did and works a treat. I then was able to flash upgrade to 2.1 directly from Sony-Ericsson. (Of course, since then I've rooted and installed a custom Froyo ROM, but that's another story).

leo5111

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
does the 2.1 update look like the 1.6 with new features or what? like is the music player and the video player the same? thanks

leo5111

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
i updated to 2.1 by debranding now i can get in market and browse but any downloads just hang on download starting, i can surf web make calls etc...

PC Medic

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
2.1 Update now available to ATT U.S. customers through the Sony PC Companion

2.1 Update now available to AT&T U.S. customers through the Sony PC Companion software.

Just connected my phone to synch some contacts and got a message that new software was available for my phone. It walks you through the quick and easy steps of updating to 2.1

Make sure you have a full charge on your phone and that you do NOT skip the backup instructions or you will lose all of your personal data (contacts, pictures, etc).