CMP738a Craig Electronics Tablet

bhartman36

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi, Everyone.

I got this tablet from CVS for $100. It runs Eclair rather than Froyo, but it's got some pretty good specs (e.g., HDMI out, USB hosting). It's 700MHZ, and it doesn't have a multitouch screen, so I doubt it'll be running Honeycomb, but I'm hopeful it'll run Froyo in the near future. It's already been rooted and had the Android Market added to it. Other than the lackluster battery life, it runs pretty well. You can read more about it at SlateDroid (including how to root it and put the Android Market on it, of course ;).) It's no iPad, but for $100, it's a damn fine piece of tech. Just don't buy it from anywhere that you'd have a hard time sending it back. I had to exchange mine, and it's apparently not an uncommon experience.

MissRiot0721

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
My friend just gave his craig tablet same model but he lost the charger for it :( mind telling what charger does it use like the tip size? The tablet powers on with the micro usb but I was told it won't charge the tablet tho.
Also I don't have his email info and I can't ask him since he's overseas is there a way to factory reset it like the android phones? There's a pattern lock on it and I guess too may times.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mickmac