service for my new Nexus 4?

rhcreed

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Plan to buy a nexus 4 as soon as my VZW contract is up, what are my service options??

My area is only really covered by VZW (incompatible) and ATT.

Sounds like straight talk was the best option, but they may have dumped ATT, sprint and tmo are garbage in my area,

am I screwed??

lol, thx

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I have this same problem. I'm on sprint, tmo is only 2G/Edge in my area, and like rhcreed said, ST may have dropped ATT SIMS...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Just use AT+T then. Their prepaid isn't as cheap as the others, but if that's the only service you get you don't have much choice.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

chunkcohen

May 4, 2011
Visit site
The cheapest for prepaid direct from AT&T on a smartphone is $65/month, which is unlimited talk/text and 1GB of data. But just like on postpaid, they don't throttle. They charge $0.05/MB thereafter.

rs232pro

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I have an AT&T micro sim in my phone now. It works well so I decided to buy one for my wife.
When I went through the options online, I got to a page where I couldn't go any further and purchase the sim.
I then called and the person told me that they are not offering the sim now and he couldn't tell me if they would be in the future.
Absurd, I think not!
Walmart is offering an AT&T micro sim through NET10 ($50 month). I don't know about them though but I bought a sim.

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
I have an AT&T micro sim in my phone now. It works well so I decided to buy one for my wife.
When I went through the options online, I got to a page where I couldn't go any further and purchase the sim.
I then called and the person told me that they are not offering the sim now and he couldn't tell me if they would be in the future.
Absurd, I think not!
Walmart is offering an AT&T micro sim through NET10 ($50 month). I don't know about them though but I bought a sim.

So they're out of stock, big deal. Do you not think it would be news if AT&T terminated its contract with Straight Talk?

Let's be logical here.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
There is no reason to get all upset herer yet guys. You can get a ST sim from walmart.com. They have them in stock. Just go order it up!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty