Phone service isn't working!

Waterboy597

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi. I am having problems getting service on my phone. Let me start off that it all happened when I switched my sim card out of my old phone to my new one. The sim card and the two phones are from MetroPCS. The old phone is an LG Optimus and the new one is an LG Leon. It worked at first. Then I stopped getting phone service constantly. Now I'm not getting any signs of my phone service responding. It works 100% on my old MetroPCS phone. But my new MetroPCS phone is having trouble getting service. The cellular strength is at full bars. But my service is showing up as "Searching." Is there a solution to my issue?

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi. I am having problems getting service on my phone. Let me start off that it all happened when I switched my sim card out of my old phone to my new one. The sim card and the two phones are from MetroPCS. The old phone is an LG Optimus and the new one is an LG Leon. It worked at first. Then I stopped getting phone service constantly. Now I'm not getting any signs of my phone service responding. It works 100% on my old MetroPCS phone. But my new MetroPCS phone is having trouble getting service. The cellular strength is at full bars. But my service is showing up as "Searching." Is there a solution to my issue?

The solution is to contact MetroPCS, that new device should be under warranty if it's a hardware issue. Doubtful it's the sim if it works in your old device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non