Editing my contacts zmax pro

Joe390

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
So I have a zmax pro with marshmallow, and I am having trouble being able to edit my contacts. I do know that I screwed up the permissions by checking the box that said don't show message again, (after i hit deny a few times) and by doing that it would not allow me to do anything with it, but playing around with it I got it to be able to either share or delete from the contact list, but still not edit. Now I can can edit from the favorite/recently called list but like I said not from the contact list. So my question is how do I re enable my permissions so that I can edit my contacts?

Also this is my first "latest/greatest" phone the other ones that I had was a crackberry and a Samsung transform ultra and the ultra had gingerbread. Don't get me wrong I have used a kit Kat phone (that I just use for WiFi and playing games and watching movies on), and the work phone is a lollipop phone. So to go from gingerbread to marshmallow is a big learning curve.

Any help would be great thank you.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Apps, tap Contacts, then Permissions, and make sure everything is turned on appropriately. You could also go to Settings>Apps, tap Menu, then Reset All App Preferences (this will also re-enable any disabled app, FYI).

Joe390

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for the info. Like I said it's a big learning curve because I may have jumped the gun making the op. This is what I was doing, a long press because that is what I did with the other operating systems, and with this one all it is is a tap and you can view the contact and then do what you have to do. So again thanks for the help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non