Nexus 6 vs Moto X Pure

mrones

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
I would like to start a thread of Nexus 6 owners that switched to the moto x .. what are you missing what is better .. anything will help , there are lot's of Nexus 6 for sale now is it still worth getting it

Posted via the Android Central App

Titan206

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I would like to start a thread of Nexus 6 owners that switched to the moto x .. what are you missing what is better .. anything will help , there are lot's of Nexus 6 for sale now is it still worth getting it

I like this idea. I currently have a Nexus 6, so I'm interested to hear if this is a worthy upgrade.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

socal

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Perfect. Just got the Nexus 6 last week on sale and am trying to decide if I should return it for the XPE.

badgerfrisch

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for starting this. I hadn't gotten to it yet.
I'm coming from an older droid (razr m - it was free when I had to switch to Verizon for work) and am looking at both of these devises. $350 for a 32gb N6 dreams like a heck of a deal, so is the MXPE going to be worth $100 for a newer chip, bigger cam, etc.
Compared to my current phone both will be light years more advanced.

socal

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for starting this. I hadn't gotten to it yet.
I'm coming from an older droid (razr m - it was free when I had to switch to Verizon for work) and am looking at both of these devises. $350 for a 32gb N6 dreams like a heck of a deal, so is the MXPE going to be worth $100 for a newer chip, bigger cam, etc.
Compared to my current phone both will be light years more advanced.

I've never dealt with a fixed memory phone before but my Note 3 has almost nothing left on the internal 32GB, even with photos and videos on the SD card. So I would need at least the 64GB Nexus 6 to cover my future use. For the XPE, a 32GB plus expandable memory will be plenty for me. In that scenario, it's only a $50 difference....which is making it very tempting to hit the order button on Amazon and getting the XPE in my hands tomorrow.

socal

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm still loving my Nexus 6 overall, but the size of the Moto X looks perfect to me. And the pure edition is neat since it's unlockable, even on Verizon.

Ended up ordering it on Amazon and now that I've played with the Nexus 6 for over a week, the XPE looks tiny. Hopefully I can get used to a "smaller" screen again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty