I Can't Take it Any More!

barmach

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
So about three months ago I switched to Verizon from Sprint and my Samsung GS3. I loved the phone but hated the poor battery life. So I made the switch to Verizon and the Razr Maxx HD. I love the great Verizon service and the long battery life of the phone, but that is about it.

To me the phone is pretty slow and the camera is horrible. I also miss text messages a lot and in some cases I have issues sending text messages.

Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated.

AZBoy28

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!
Yeah, I agree an upgrade would be good for you. If you liked the S3 but not it's battery, perhaps trying the S4?

barmach

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Yes an upgrade would be ideal. However I just got this phone 3 months ago. So that would mean I would have to pay $600 for an upgrade.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Yes an upgrade would be ideal. However I just got this phone 3 months ago. So that would mean I would have to pay $600 for an upgrade.

Ouch. Okay, looks like the "get new toy method" is not the best option here.

from my Sony Xperia Tablet Z or XTZ or "Ecstasy"

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Perhaps a different launcher from Play, like Nova? That may help speed things up a bit.
Do you have an option in settings called Developer Options? You can use that to turn down animations, and that might make the phone a little more snappy.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Perhaps a different launcher from Play, like Nova? That may help speed things up a bit.
Do you have an option in settings called Developer Options? You can use that to turn down animations, and that might make the phone a little more snappy.

+1 Listen to this guy, know's his stuff.

S IV